In order to better serve our customers in providing them with the exact services they may require, we obtain and keep the full records of the individual items supplied. However, it is quite possible that the equipment owner and/or machine details have changed due to refurbishing of the unit.
We therefore encourage all our customers to kindly download and fill in the After-Market Registration Form for the units supplied by Utility Engineers and/or Ingersoll Rand. This only takes a few minutes of your valuable time, but it will surely be beneficial to all your valued customers.
The Quality management system of Utility Engineers complies with the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001 :2008.
The purpose of the Quality management system of Utility Engineers is:
• o demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements
• To enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable regulatory requirements
Utility Engineers has adopted the process approach by developing, implementing and improving the effectiveness of its quality management system, to enhance customer satisfaction by meeting the customer's requirements.
The process-based quality management system emphasises the importance of:
• Understanding and meeting requirements
• The need to consider processes in terms of added value
• obtaining results of process performance and effectiveness and
• continual improvement of processes based on objective measurement.
Contact Us -
MR. HITESH A. DOSHI
Sales & Service Centre Address: 110, 1st Floor, Acme Industrial Park, I.B. Patel Road, Off Western Express Highway, Near Zydus, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA